Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What this is all about...

Many of you know I have been couponing religiously for about a year, and I have decided that I am good enough at it and have a decent enough stockpile to start giving myself a $40 a weekly budget for my family of 3.

 You may be wondering what this includes, so I will elaborate.
  • All food and drink
  • All hygiene items [body wash, shampoo/conditioner, pads/tampons, toothpaste, toothbrushes, hair care items, razors, shaving cream, etc.]
  • Baby items [this includes diapers and wipes]
  • All household items [this includes cleaning items, dish soap, laundry detergent, etc.]
I will be start this budget on Thursday, the 30th, as that is pay day for me. I am hoping that you guys will follow and keep me accountable!

1 comment:

  1. yay! so excited for you. I wish you the best of luck. - and I am hoping you will be able to inspire me :) I currently spend $80 a week on everything and that also includes food for my mother in law and dog food. still got a ways to go but don't think I am doing too bad. lol

    ReplyDelete